The Hi-Def NES will allow your Nintendo to output the best image quality possible by receiving digital audio and video directly from the console and displaying it directly to your TV.
Since the digital signal is coming directly form the NES, that means the Hi-def NES produces no input latency which means precision jumps in-game when you need it most. You can play your games at up to a 1080p resolution with nothing more than a single HDMI cable.
– A built-in scanline generator
– The ability to change between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolutions
– Overscan cropping (removes rows of pixels from the screen which can be visually distracting)
– A vairety of palette options (color profiles which changes the look of the game)
– You can change the aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9
– The Hi-def NES works for both NES001 (front loader) and NES101 (top loader)
Learn how to use your newly modded Nintendo with the Hi-DEF NES Menu Guide.
This service includes labor/installation. You must provide the HDMI board and your NES System.